Tuesday, 07 July 2020 05:36
Trump plays up job gains while playing down virusWritten by demoadmin
President Trump, who loves to spar with the press, took no questions. That was a clear sign that he wanted the day’s message to be laser-focused on the economy, without distractions from journalists asking about Russian bounties or other controversies. The economic news was so good yesterday--and so much better than expected--that the president would have been guilty of political malpractice had he not emerged to brag about it. And if the encouraging numbers help his campaign, and hurt Joe Biden, so be it. It’s great news for the country, and Democrats shouldn’t fall into the trap of rooting for calamity to boost their candidate.
Latest from demoadmin
- Vuzix AR expands into more Industrial Sectors and makes a splash into Consumer Markets as well!
- Samsung SelfieType - Virtually "there" but not there!
- Disney News: Disney actor Sebastián Athié dead at 24
- Nina Turner blasts Debra Messing for saying Kanye West 2020
- Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood postpone Facebook concert