Tuesday, 07 July 2020 05:37
Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood postpone Facebook concert FeaturedWritten by demoadmin
Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood have pushed back their upcoming Facebook concert "out of an abundance of caution" after potentially being exposed to the novel coronavirus, according to a statement posted on the couple's social media accounts on Monday. The concert was set for Tuesday. Meanwhile, the statement also notes that Brooks' "Inside Studio G" shows will also be postponed for two weeks. "While Garth and Trisha are fine, the Garth/Trisha camp has possibly been exposed to the Covid-19 virus," the statement adds. "To be smart about this, they are all quarantining for 2 weeks and thank everyone for their concern.-Team Garth and TeamTY."
Latest from demoadmin
- Vuzix AR expands into more Industrial Sectors and makes a splash into Consumer Markets as well!
- Samsung SelfieType - Virtually "there" but not there!
- Disney News: Disney actor Sebastián Athié dead at 24
- Nina Turner blasts Debra Messing for saying Kanye West 2020
- Trump plays up job gains while playing down virus